Me, myself and I



"Take me out tonight, I want to see people and I want to see life!And If a double decker bus , crashes into us, to die by your side is suck a heavenly way to die.And if a Ten ton truck kills the both of us, to die by your side, well, the privilege ,the pleasure is mine..."
Genious lyrics by one of the most inspiring band of all time, The smiths. Morrisey was a strange guy but sometimes difference makes you become a unique piece of gold when It comes naturally out of you, If you try to fake it, If you want to be weird because being alternative and rad is a fashion, you'll become a dickhead instead. Be yourself!


The WastedYouthSociety Crew

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

siempre! tu mismo!

legi dijo...

y a mi me jode que no firmes con tu link y tenga que entrar por aqui tecleandolo!!! (menos mal que etsas en favoritos, perro

:-0 €==========8

(por cierto, el que chupa es el cabron de doraemon)